Facebook Ads Specialist [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Hourly
Social Media Marketi... Facebook ads Video Marketing
ABOUT ME & THE OPERATION
My name is Bunty Somroy and I currently manage FB ads for a handful of US clients that spend between $3000-$5000/mo. I've been doing this full-time since February 2017 and now have grown where I need help with the day to day management of the client ad accounts.
I'm seeking someone who can manage 2 clients: the online wellness program and realtor software client.
WHO ARE YOU?
The individual I'm looking for has a "how can I help?" attitude who wants to figure out how to take as many of these tasks off of my plate as possible.
The perfect individual is a mid-level facebook advertiser, familiar with the Facebook Ads Manager, with experience of running ads and wanting to learn and grow more.
Some things I expect you to have:
- You have a problem-solving mentality. Roadblocks aren't something you run away from, but you seek ways to resolve them.
- You are detail-oriented. Checklists are your best friend.
- Can set and manage their own deadlines
- Over-communicates by updating progress without needing someone to follow-up with them
- Fluent in English
In case we start working together this is what you can expect your tasks will look like:
- Plan, develop and implement paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Based on data and your creativity identify opportunities to successfully market clients and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Propose and implement experiments after analyzing the numbers and data inside the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Creating images in Canva or video ads in Camtasia Studio.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics.
- Constantly monitor trends in social media tools, sites, audience, and applications and bring new ideas to the table.
- Use Slack and Asana for communication and task management.
- Have 1 on 1 meetings with me and group meetings with the rest of the team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Create high-level FB ad strategies that directly impact the success or failure of a marketing campaign => You'll be responsible for spending the clients' dollars!
Receive support to execute on your ideas so that you stay in your genius and aren't wasting time doing junior level work.
- Get training to level-up your existing knowledge. This role is meant for someone who is hungry and regularly learns on their own. FB Ads changes quite a bit and you'd be expected to keep up with the trends.
- Have your voice heard by having a seat at the table. You'll be working closely with me, the owner and head strategist, and your opinions will be greatly taken into consideration as we navigate the digital marketing landscape. At no point will this role be a "do what you're told" but rather "let's observe the best way to move forward together."
- High Growth Potential => Aside from ads management and strategy, if your input is more valued at a higher level, then your time would better spent as the chief marketing officer (CMO) of our business, or marketing director, and then we'd be looking for your replacement while you moved up.
- Your work-life balance is taken seriously, which means you will not be required to work weekends or middle of the night hours "for the client's sake." You can take time off as needed and even work while you travel, as long the work gets done.
- Work with helpful team members => you'll be exposed to a team from different cultural backgrounds with different experiences. We all work to understand each other and foster a community inside the workplace. Team-members are encouraged to get to know each other and spend time on 1-on-1's to better understand how to work together.
- Contribute to a greater good ==> You might wonder, "how much good can advertising do?" Well, aside from the good we do for our clients, our business is also a social enterprise by connecting our business profits to a social good. For every new client we bring on, we donate a certain amount to a charitable organization. And when you join the team, you'll be part of the mission we take on to positively impact millions of lives.
SALARY, HOURS & AVAILABILITY
You will work 10-15 hours per week initially and up to 20 hours after 60-90 days probationary period.
This role is $10 - 15 USD an hour - up to negotiation based on experience and willing to pay a higher salary for less training needed with a demonstration of skill.
Payroll is on the 1st and 16th of the month.
You'll be expected to choose a default time block sometime between 8am and 6pm Eastern European Time, Monday to Friday, in order to coordinate with relevant team members.
This may change even on a day-to-day, but it'll be up to you to decide when you'll be available for calls and coordination.
HOW TO APPLY
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Upload your CV to Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the link in your cover letter
- Send us your cover letter with information about you, your past experience and why do you think you would be a perfect fit for this job!
I will get back to you if your application was rejected or if you're invited to schedule a video interview with me for the next step.