We are looking for a wordpress developer to help us improve, maintain, troubleshoot, and further increase our wordpress portfolio.
The resource will be expected to take technical ownership of the products, suggesting improvements and collaborating in the architectural design of the websites with the stakeholders.
- Develop Wordpress Themes and Plugins based on the stakeholders input and figma designs.
- Implement best SEO practices in a wordpress context.
- Discuss with the stakeholders the designs, functionalities, and the overall website architecture.
- Troubleshooting issues and improving performance in wordpress websites.
- Deploy and upgrade wordpress installations, themes and plugins.
- Discuss with the team best practices, improvement opportunities, and security concerns.
- Mentor other team members on new and existing technologies and practices.
- Advice on the plugins to use.
- Ensure websites security.
- Proven work experience as a wordpress developer.
- Experience with PHP backend development.
- Experience with MYSQL database.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of wordpress installations.
- Ability to translate figma designs into working pages.
- Familiar with security standards and best practices in a Wordpress context.
- Familiar with SEO practices, guidelines, and using tools such as lighthouse or pagespeed insights to improve the website performance.
- Good communication skills.
- Position to be filled ASAP
- Remote work with the possibility to come and work in our offices in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Remuneration according to experience (between 1500 and 2500 euros/month)