Virtual Assistant for a 2x CEO of Nutrition/Fitness & Adventure Companies [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Hourly
I run IMPOSSIBLE. We are a mindset and fitness company focused on helping people push their limits and do something impossible.
I am looking for a virtual assistant to help streamline some of the projects in my life and business.
As the business grows, I increasingly need someone to help handle the distractions that take me away from work. For instance, the past few weeks, I have spent a lot of time responding to customer service emails, answering speaking requests, organizing resumes for a new media hire and getting my digital space organized in general.
I am looking for someone who is a Jack or Jill of all trades to help some of these online digital tasks and help keep me focused.
Here are a few sample things that I have needed help with in the past few days which can be done virtually.
- Taking job applicants and putting them into a database in notion.so - so I can narrow them down and get organized quickly.
- Sending out apparel and our gear from our shopify store - gear.impossiblehq.com to guests on the podcast and friends of the site.
- Responding to customer service inquiry with standardized responses and understanding the issues well.
- Help schedule stuff on wordpress (light proficiency with css/html is a bonus)
- Upload videos, create show notes, etc.
- Handle refunds / customer issues in helpscout.
Those are just a few examples. I expect to have new, random challenges every day which I'd like your help with.
In terms of things I am looking for, I need someone who is
- Trustworthy (very important)
- Flexible in availability
- Comfortable doing odd jobs
- Detail Oriented
- Problem solver (bringing solutions to the table instead of problems)
- Fun To Be Around :-)
My hope would be to start very part time and increase hours as we find how we work together.
In the first sentence of your reply, please tell me your favorite adventure that you'd like to take and a screenshot of your internet speed.
Let me know if you have any additional questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!