SEO Apprentice Sought for Affiliate Marketing Business
Salary Type: Monthly
Hi, I'm Brandon :)
You may have seen me around here on JobRack before hiring for my agency Content Blossom, and after hiring several EXCELLENT individuals I am back and looking to extend 1 to 2 full-time job offers to go-getters who want to learn more about SEO and Digital Marketing by working in affiliate marketing.
This position is for an opening in an affiliate marketing company that builds and monetizes websites in a variety of niches. We are currently a distributed team of 7.
If you would like to learn more about affiliate marketing, SEO, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), and other digital marketing skills, read on!
Are you a creative, organized, and motivated human with a strong desire to learn more about SEO and content marketing? Or just an eager, technically literate go-getter who is looking to absorb new skills at a rapid rate.
Are you looking to earn US dollars while working remotely from Europe? To collaborate with a fun, flexible remote team run by a highly sucessful SEO? If so, keep reading...
This opening is for a virtual assistant for a fast-growing affiliate marketing company. If successul, you will learn the ins and outs of SEO by working with web properties in a variety of different niches.
If you are reading this, you probably..
..want to work remotely on kick-ass projects..
..are a self-motivated, eager learner who isn't willing to settle..
..and want to use technology to make a difference.
If so, here is your opportunity...
Some of the perks of working with our fast-growing digital agency are:
- Access to thousands of dollars worth of training materials. For example, you'll get a subscription to Digital Marketer's internet marketing training course, which retails for ~$4500 a year.
- Firsthand knowledge transfer that I have acquired through my experience at a leading marketing agency in Shanghai, working for the multi-million dollar KPCB-backed startup FindTheBest, and as founder of 3 companies (all driven by SEO).
- Access to thousands of dollars of SEO tools, from Ahrefs to SEMRush and beyond.
- A flexible, fun remote working environment.
Your Job Will Consist Of...
- Performing keyword research and identifying new keywords for websites to target
- Helping to build out existing portfolio of websites using WordPress
- Performing Onpage SEO audits to ensure perfect SEO
- Ordering and adding content to new websites
You Are The Ideal Candidate If...
- You have past experience in SEO (not essential, a nice-to-have)
- And/or past experience in project management (again, not essential but nice to have)
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are ambitious, self-disciplined, and prefer to be measured by results, not hours clocked
- A fast learned who is able to adapt to new technologies fast
NOTE: In the beginning, this job will feel monotonous at times. The work is sometimes technical and repetitive in nature, and while we like hiring creative individuals, you aren't going to be painting your canvas like Picasso on day one :)
Interested? Here is what to do next...
Apply here on JobRack and:
- Include "Project Management" as the first phrase in the title of your application
- Describe your past Project Management experience
- Describe your past experience with SEO and/or other forms of internet marketing
- Tell us your current location, expected pay, and whether you are seeking full or part-time work
- Write your Skype ID and email address
If selected for an interview, I'll personally be in touch to coordinate with one with you via Skype. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for your applying. Let's do this!