IWA is a terrific place to work. Great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are growing fast and are full of opportunities! Our fun and dynamic office of 20 is made up of a team of enthusiastic architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and project managers; that work closely with our build team of around 80 staff.
We are a different kind of design and build a company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you’ll have a direct impact fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: Trust!
We live our values and we value our people!
We are a design and build firm based in London and are looking for an assistant with great communication and data skills (both verbal and written) to help with the following tasks
- Email, calendar and to - do list management for the 2 directors.
- Placing and chasing up orders and coordinating with internal people and external people
- using the voice notes from meetings the directors have with clients to type up the meeting minutes and assign tasks.
- Document management and ensuring that documents are saved in the right places etc.
- Formatting or creating excel spreadsheets, presentations, word documents and templates
- Collecting VAT invoices
- creating travel booking when required
- assisting with other administrative tasks when required
Essential skills required are:
1. Excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel
2. Be very detail-oriented and trust worthy
3. Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
4. Minimum 3 years experience
This will be an ongoing long-term position so we are looking for someone who is happy to make a long-term commitment. It will be 3-4 hours of work daily.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Please apply by clicking the Apply button.
Interiors With Art is a luxury design and build project with projects both in London and globallyView company profile
Interiors With ArtApply