Personal Assistant (Part-time)
Do you love organizing things, are you detail oriented, and you love learning new things? This role may be for you.
I am an executive looking for a personal assistant to help me with a lot of personal needs. I am looking for someone who is highly available online, for an average of 4 hours daily part-time.
Which qualities should you have?
There are a few qualities and character traits that are imperative for this role:
- You’re super organized and know how to organize files, folders and information for ease of retrieval
- A firm believer in the 80/20 rule; you are good at identifying the most important tasks to work on and see the big picture
- Good at figuring things out. This is a big one. The perfect candidate gets great joy from coming up with clever solutions for problems
- Nearly fluent written and spoken English required
- Passionate about learning new things
What will you do?
- Helping with travel needs: Helping with finding the best options of flights & accommodations & trips and anything in between which is related to travel.
- Calling different companies, to arrange meetings or ask for specific requests.
- Managing personal shipments.
- Doing research on a wide variety of topics. From personal, to business topics.
- Preparing presentations in Powerpoint.
- Scheduling meetings/calls
- Handling anything personal which may be needed
- Any other varied tasks.
What are the benefits of this role?
1. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate and more or less permanently online. Show us why you are worth it, and why we should do anything we can to keep you happy. We are looking only for the best. If you are not the best, please do not apply.
2. Being around a CEO (Through Skype conversations and tasks), and learning, which could be very helpful and useful for you.
3. Flexible working hours
Requirements (If you do not meet even one, please do not apply):
- Excellent English skills (read & write & speaking).
- Ability to work from home without distraction
- Ability to respond promptly and politely.
- Good decision making skills.
- Being a positive, hard working, fun guy or gal.
- Being able to think outside the box.
- Being highly available online.
Click the apply button and complete the application form!