Analytics Specialist @ Family-Run White Label SEO Company
Salary Type: Monthly
Analytics Analysis English - speaking English - writing
We are the SEO Brothers ( https://www.seobrothers.co ). Two brothers helping other agencies grow their organic search offering and we are looking for an Analytics Specialist interested in developing their communication, reporting and SEO skills.
This is a work-from-home opportunity.
You will be responsible for overseeing the setup and delivery of our monthly SEO reports as well as helping improve efficiencies in reporting as we continue to grow. As the Analytics Specialist, you will work based on our client campaigns inside the project management tool, ClickUp, as well as reporting tools such as Agency Analytics, Google Data Studio, Nozzle Keyword Tracking and more. Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Setting up Google Tag Manager accounts based on a set of templates and troubleshooting trigger errors as needed.
- Building a library of Google Tag Manager templates (based on different CMS’ and form plugins).
- Setting up corresponding Google Analytics goal tracking, based on our setup, a standard client setup or ad-hoc as needed. This could also include improving the existing setup of client accounts.
- Setting up and assisting with verifying Google My Business profiles.
- Setting up Agency Analytics dashboards, integrations and reports based on our templates.
- Adding new keywords to Agency Analytics and Nozzle based on our internal recommendations.
- Maintaining Agency Analytics reporting over time based on new keyword tracking.
- Certain clients are being migrated to Google Data Studio, supporting by Nozzle keyword tracking. Owning the migration project as well as maintaining those monthly reports will also be a priority.
- Setting up Google Search Console and verifying it will be part of the day-to-day tasks as well.
- Reporting to our project coordinators to ensure we have all the required login information and documentation to start a campaign. If not, they will need clarity on what to further seek from the client.
- Review SEO reporting data for any anomalies prior to sending reports to clients.
- Helping improve existing processes.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry
Most of our documents and offerings are template-based and well documented, so you should be able to quickly learn our process and learn our approach to organic SEO. Our Analytics process is always evolving based on client feedback and we are seeking support to stay ahead of the curve. This role will be what you make it.
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position. Our goal is to help you grow professionally so you can help our organization grow. We are committed to your training and lifestyle.
Some specifics, experience, and qualifications you should have:
- You have experience digital marketing reporting, working with deadlines and client deliverables.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
- You are an excellent writer and communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail and working from templates. Many of our documents and processes are all well documented and process-based.
- You have experience with the Google Suite of products (Analytics, Tag Manager, Console)
- You have experience creating and maintaining reports in Google Data Studio
Bonus points if you're familiar with Agency Analytics and Nozzle keyword tracking.
We are two brothers who started our SEO company over four years ago. We focus on helping other agencies grow their organic search services and offer a variety of solutions to agency owners and organizations. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are hiring an Analytics Specialist to work in a cross-functional capacity with our teams of SEO Specialists.
We are both family-oriented and understand the importance of family and a work-life balance.
This position has a lot of opportunity for growth within our organization and we are excited to add to our growing family business.
Hours will be 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility for appointments or an. We are looking for a mostly daytime (within the window of 7:30-5:00) schedule.
Please send a cover letter and resume when applying.