Do you have experience selling on Amazon for a previous employer or as a seller yourself? If so, read on!
A fast-growing pet products e-commerce company is looking for an Amazon Marketplace Specialist!
Who We Are:
We’re a multi-brand premium pet food and treat company responsible for the Pawstruck and Redbarn Pet Products brands!
Our brands are multi-channel businesses and sell products on our own websites along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Groupon, Target.com, Walmart.com, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there! We also have a strong brick-and-mortar presence—Redbarn has been selling in independent pet stores for over 25 years.
Our eCommerce team is remote, with team members from across the world, including the US, Hungary, Argentina, and the Philippines. We’re growing rapidly and need your help!
Some cool things about us:
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
Some cool Amazon-related things about us:
- We’ve got over 30,000 reviews from Amazon buyers on our products.
- Our products have been spotlighted by celebrities like Kristen Bell, Billy Porter, and Mariah Carey.
- Our President of eCommerce was interviewed on Amazon Live during Prime Day, which was shown on the Amazon home page for all visitors to see.
Who We Need:
We want everyone on our team to act as an entrepreneur, so having a growth mindset is non-negotiable. Impeccable communication and digital organization are critical.
The people who most succeed with us are those who listen thoughtfully, think creatively, and aren’t afraid to speak up when they have a question or a new idea.
Specific responsibilities and necessary skills:
- Monitor, address, and improve overall Account Health metrics. Whether it’s writing a Plan of Action to get an ASIN reinstated or digging into our late shipment rate, you need to know how to keep us running smoothly on Amazon. Sometimes that means emailing Amazon Seller Support or picking up the phone and not giving up until you get someone on the Catalog Team to fix our issue.
- You need to like working with spreadsheets (Excel and/or Google Sheets). You will be crunching data and updating products using Amazon’s inventory file upload sheets.
- You need to understand what makes a PERFECT Amazon product listing and track that improvement over time. Whether it’s running an A/B test on a main image or it’s giving our graphic designer specific instructions on designing new A+ content, you’ll need to take action to improve our sales in an analytical and repeatable manner.
- You need to be able to track and analyze data. We already have a suite of Amazon tools that you have at your disposal. Track and improve keyword rank, sales, reviews, etc.
- Details are important. You’ll need to audit our product catalog and make strategic changes to ensure our brand is consistent across ASINs and also optimized properly to maximize sales and conversion rates.
- Live and breathe Amazon. We will provide you access to specific Amazon groups we’re members of. You need to stay on top of what the current best practices are as things are constantly changing. Continued education and passion is key in this role.
Location: This is a remote role.
How to Apply:
Complete our application linked application form.