Website Portfolio Content Manager - Growing Fast + Lots of Opportunity! [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
I run a global portfolio of websites that make money through advertising, affiliate programs and lead generation, all falling under the umbrella company of CiteWorks. Over the next 6 months I’m expanding operations and need a highly skilled team member to be part of that journey.
I need someone who is talented, committed and highly organised to work on publishing, optimizing and managing the content of our website portfolio.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
I’m happy to share all aspects of how this business model works, so the right candidate could pursue something similar with my help in the future, if they so desired.
Full support will be provided including a training period when you first start working with us.
Requirements - What We Need From You:
- Excellent/Perfect Written English - You will be managing, editing and writing content for a range of different English websites so perfect written English skills are essential.
- High Attention to Detail - With direction you will then have significant autonomy to write and post information online to our websites. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately proof your own work.
- Experience with online content creation - You’ll be working primarily within the Wordpress content management system - experience in this environment would be strongly preferred.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of software and systems including Wordpress, Ahrefs, SEMRush, PageOptmizerPro and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self taught methods and training I can provide.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly Organised and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organise multiple streams of work effectively.
Some Examples of What You Will Be Doing Right Away:
Edit, Publish and Optimize New Content
- Format and publish new posts/articles as they come in from content agencies
- Add professional stock images and graphics to all new posts
- Optimize the published posts according to specific on-page SEO requirements
Optimizing and Reformatting Existing Content
- Using software called Page Optimizer Pro to determine on-page SEO changes required for existing content (not as complicated as it sounds and full training will be given)
- Re-formatting existing content to make it more easy to read, more aesthetically pleasing, and better converting
- Adding high quality stock images and graphic to existing content where required
- Researching topics for new articles, to then be sent through to our preferred content agencies
- Full training will be given for this too - I have my own proprietary method for doing keyword research
Outreach for Link Building
- Once the above tasks have been mastered there will be the opportunity to learn and help with the portfolio’s link building processes
- This will require significant training but is an incredibly useful skill to have, and is the most important piece to making this business model profitable
Benefits / Details:
- 40 hours per week, whichever time of day or week works for you. I work odd hours and travel consistently throughout the year, through many different time-zones, so we will always have to work to find times when we’re both online for discussion - however, I’m very relaxed about this and can be flexible too.
- $800 per month paid fortnightly, moving to $1000 per month after 3 months.
- 2 weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
- Work directly for the founder with opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
We’re growing very quickly at this point so you really have a great opportunity to make a real difference to the success of the company and to experience rapid change.
I’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
How to Apply:
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Are you able to work 40 hours a week and adapt to so that we are able to have some connected time online during the week? (This will usually just be an hour or two of chat discussion - initially probably daily, but once familiar with the tasks required, perhaps twice per week.
3 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company and the salary of $800 per month?
If yes then we’d love you to apply.
4 - Take some time to look through some of our websites - PhotoAspects.com, SurveyCool.com and Cats.How. We’ll discuss elements of each during your interview.
5 - Click to apply.
How to Stand Out:
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Someone with a background in design or photography would certainly be preferred as the goal with many posts will be to make them look as aesthetically pleasing as possible - take a look at PhotoAspects.com to get an idea.
A basic understanding of SEO would also be very helpful, but is not required - I can teach the candidate and will provide high quality training material.
Applicants that really show me examples of work they’ve done before, or something you put together for us now - that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!