Web Content Manager
Salary Type: Monthly
Copywriting Project Management Editing & Proofreadi... English - speaking English - writing
We are a Digital Media Publishing Company looking for a Blog Content Manager who can set and execute strategies for our blogs to drive revenue by creating affiliate articles and informational content.
The role’s primary responsibility is to Control and Improve the quality of the content production of our Writer’s Team.
This is a remote position. The Content Manager will report to CEO.
We're looking for
- A creative thinker who’s also organized
- A strategic thinker who has a deep understanding of a Content Production Team's needs.
- A self-starter with a strategy-first mindset, always looking for opportunities to drive growth and success.
- Detail-oriented, both editorially and on the operational backend.
- A total team player with a can-do attitude and isn’t afraid to experiment with content ideas.
The Role's Objectives & Responsibilities
- Control and Improve the quality of the content production of our Writer’s Team.
- Helping with the hiring process of new writers.
- Train writers and produce SOP/ Template for them.
- Perform content operations, including content approval/publication, SEO on page Optimization.
- Constantly identify areas of improvement on the blogs and work with various teams to implement updates.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across the entire company, from copyediting to SEO (keyword research team) and other teams, to source, publish and promote new content.
- Excellent English writing and editing
- Proven work experience in SEO writing and editing.
- A passion for service journalism, with a demonstrated history of creating content that serves to inform audiences and provide guidance.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with the ability to remain flexible and to have an unremittingly positive attitude.
- Able to adapt to our style guide, workflow and project management tools including Clickup/Asana, WordPress and Google Doc.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Please provide references that prove your editorial experiences.
- Please provide references that prove you have a good understanding of a Content Production Team workflow and needs.
- Please describe how knowledgeable/experienced are you in SEO
- This is a telecommute / remote position. You will need fast Internet access and computer, along with audio/video capability on your computer.
- Smart Digital Asset is based in Italy – although we are an entirely virtual company with staff in over 10 different countries. Normal working hours are flexible, but you may need to attend occasional meetings in the evening or early morning.
- This is a full-time position.