Please apply HERE after reading the following job description:
Beach Boss Influencers is the fastest growing coaching community for network marketers to learn the latest social media strategies to grow their businesses.
We are fun, self-motivated, team-players, and we expect you to have the same qualities as well ;)
We value personal growth and we expect you to grow with us too. To help you elevate and excel, we will provide training and courses that's worth over $10,000 from industry leaders, to not only equip you for this role but to also maximize your potential!
We are based in the United States, but you can work anywhere in the world! We welcome you if you are located outside of the United States.
We are expanding and aiming to hit 8-figure revenue this year, and looking for a self-motivated, talented, full-time technical marketer to support our target growth.
- Develop and maintain entire business tech stack which includes: Wordpress, Funnel platforms (e.g. Clickfunnels, Katra, GoHighLevel), Membership site, CRM, Automations, Calendar Scheduling System, API Integrations
- Design, build and maintain websites and funnels using Wordpress+Elementor+Woocommerce or Clickfunnels, ensure all standards are met according to SOP, monitor uptime, loading speed and tracking pixels.
- Design, implement and maintain membership site (using Wordpress+LearnDash), courses, homework, certifications, quizzes, and ensure optimized user experience, fast load speed, minimal login issues.
- Manage CRM, contact data, implement automations, maintain good email list health, domain and IP reputation, and create email broadcasts.
- Implement and maintain “source of truth” to track and analyze sales performance, conversion rates and customer lifetime value
- Create marketing system templates for students using GoHighLevel
- Create video tutorials for internal teams on how to resolve simple tech issues so they can be self-sufficient.
Skills, qualifications, expectations
- Fast and stable internet is a MUST
- Understanding of sales funnel, TOFU, MOFU, BOFU
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-learner, coachable, willing to learn and master strategies from courses/mastermind we provide
- Be accessible, quick response to tech issues/outage and come up with short term and long term plan/solution
- At least 1 year experience in designing/building funnels in Wordpress or Clickfunnels
- At least 1 year experience experience with data analysis and Google Sheet formulas is a PLUS
- Experience in Google Analytics, GTM is a PLUS
- Website/funnel design and sales page copywriting experience is a PLUS
- SEO optimization experience is a PLUS
- This is a full time role and is fully remote.
- Work schedule is flexible, but should be between 9am to 9pm Eastern Time.
- Includes 15 days Paid Time Off per year and US public holidays