Bamboo is an innovative tech company based in Perth, Australia that makes complex investments easy and accessible. Bamboo is a microinvestments app that allows anyone to seamlessly purchase digital assets. It's an easy, secure, and effective way to participate in new asset classes. All users need is a mobile phone and a bank to get started.
At Bamboo, we are looking to hire someone to manage our support desk team and become an integral part of the company as we grow the business. It is important that we have aligned values such as professional ambition, you enjoy a work/personal life balance while at the same time, have satisfaction from helping people achieve their goals.
Your personal traits are also important to us and we would encourage you to apply if you enjoy supporting people through their challenges and you are very organised and punctual. As well as this we encourage applicants who are excited by developing systems and processes to make their job (and other’s) easier. We hope to build the support team over the next year, so leadership traits are also desirable.
If you are tech-savvy and always looking to challenge yourself to learn new technical skills, this might be the role for you. At Bamboo, we develop cutting edge technology and want you to be able to upskill to manage components of our technology.
What we are offering?
- Flexible working hours
- Starting off as part-time - estimated 20 hours with room to increase up to 40 in coming months
- Career growth to lead a team
- Supportive team environment
What’s the job?
We are looking for a competent help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and mobile apps. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
There will also be ad-hoc administrative duties available with business operations. We also want someone to join the team and upskill as we grow our business to support the expanding team.
As for systems, we use Zen desk as our ticket management platform. We also use a command-line interface to execute actions on the platform, therefore, some coding experience is desired. On top of this, we use Postman for testing API integrations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration or 1 years in a technical support role
- Own your own computer with good internet connection
- Fluent in English and great at writing in English
- Capable of setting own goals and delivering on those goals
- Some exposure to coding (desirable)
1. Please send you CV together with a cover letter and explain how you are suited to this role with details on how you would manage being in a fast-growing business.
2. If you move to the second round, we are going to request a short interview via zoom
3. The third stage we will provide some support tickets for you to answer.
It’s really important to us that you have attention to detail so please follow the requests of this advert. As well as this, applications close Friday 6 November 2020. Please also put your favourite holiday destination in the subject line.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Blake Cassidy at [email hidden]
We look forward to receiving your application.
Bamboo is a microinvestments platform that allows anyone to seamlessly purchase digital assets, like Gold and Bitcoin. It's an...View company profile