📑 – Work on innovative eBusiness projects
💰 – Competitive salary
🎯 – B2B contract
💻 - Malaysia company growing fast IT company
📈 - Mid-level Role to Senior Role
📍 – Fully Remote Work
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading 👇
Nettium is a Malaysia based IT company striving to challenge convention to create smarter solutions. Our innovative solutions will help our clients to stand out from the rest of the competitors. We simplify the web, mobile & cloud for the real world. We are established since 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, we are creators of innovative solutions ranging from e-commerce to talent management. As for 2021, our group of company has expanded to a total staff strength of 360 IT and creative professionals in Malaysia and Singapore.
Our Vision: We are the tech partner of choice for innovative eBusinesses to realize their business vision & strategy.
Our Mission: We partner eBusinesses to create an unparallel online user experience powered by secure and innovative technologies.
Our Aspiration: We have already delivered solutions to run billion dollar online business. Next, we want to create the next Billion Dollar Startups.
How do we do it? 3 steps as below:
- We invest
- Building eBusiness of tomorrow.
- We co-invest with our customers to build the next killer app. We also partner with entrepreneurs to transform high potential business idea into generation eBusiness.
- We Build
- Get fast, proven, repeatable success at every iteration.
- From implementing the core solutions to deploying value-added capabilities, we take flexible and responsive approaches to deliver innovative web and mobile solutions for a worldwide audience.
- We Run
- Accelerate solution time-to-value with comprehensive application management support.
- We offer ongoing, proactive support to help our clients to achieve continuous innovation and improvement. We provide holistic application management approach that balances people, processes and technologies to drive user adoption and maximizing value of client’s investment throughout the solution lifecycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire .Net Developer to maintain, develop and implement user experiences for our clients.
What do you do:
- Work with product owners to analyse, design, develop, maintain, and enhance web application for our customer.
- Involve in system development life cycle such as requirement gathering, development, integration, and testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting development.
- Participate and contribute to product iteration planning and review activities.
- Collaborate closely with development team in Waterfall practices (potential to be Agile)
- Accountable for release and support commitments.
- Perform production fixes, as and when required.
- Perform project implementation tasks, such as data migration, product integration and customization as and when required.
- Any other duties as per instructed by the reporting manager.
- Develop customized solutions or features within Salesforce platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for incidents, change requests and bug fixes.
- Act as a point of escalation for customers in ticketing Salesforce for advanced issue resolution.
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimal 3 years of programming experience, with proven software development experience in NodeJS.
- Able to work independently or as a team to resolve customer problems.
- Language(s): English (Mandatory)
- Good to have:
- Organized, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms (Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud and/or Tableau)
- Able to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
- Proficient in NodeJS, REDIS, RabbitMQ and MySQL, as well as Salesforce technology stacks, such as Apex, Lighting Component Framework, and SOQL
- Proficient in AWS/Heroku and Azure DevOps.
- Fully Remote Work
- Looking for candidates based in Eastern Europe
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Friendly working environment.
- Fully remote work whereby you don’t have to be stuck in traffic anymore for work
- Guidance will be provided, everyone will be helpful to each other.
HOW TO APPLY
- This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
- If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
- As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
1 - Click Apply and we will be approaching you through email address and Whatsapp to schedule for a short call.
2 – During the short call, it would be a casual conversation for us to get to know you better and explain to you on our company background.
3 – After the call, a 1-hour technical test will be sent to your email, you will be given 3-days time to complete the test.
4 – After passing the test, we will be scheduling an online interview session for you.
5 - During interview, you will provided a more in-depth understanding on the role, working culture and our company! It’s also a process for you to share with us on your background.
If you like to take up new challenges and learn new things, this is a place for you!