Senior Full Stack .Net Developer - work in a fast growing golf company [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Want to work in a fun and fast-growing global golf technology company?
We need a top class Senior Full Stack .Net Developer with excellent English and 5+ years of .NET and experience in high call API volume applications
Who are we looking for?
You are a pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver. You have a natural optimism and believe that awesome technology can change the world. We expect you to come on board ready to write clean code. You enjoy working within an agile context.
- 5+ years of C# .NET development
- Deep understanding of C# VB.net , ASP.Net, and MVC
- Proven track record of building high performing and reliable systems
- You have developed code that runs within a cloud environment (preferably AZURE)
- You’ve used best-of-breed techniques and architectures (e.g. DDD/Event Driven Architecture, TDD/BDD, REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS)
- Experience with Angular 4 and Typescript
- Experience with Web Apps and Web API
- Exceptional understanding of continuous integration systems, e.g. Azure DevOps
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices, and patterns
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with package repository such as NuGet
- You understand and apply good engineering practices in your work
- Excellent communicator with a continuous improvement mind-set
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Redis cache
- Experience working with databases SQL or NoSQL e.g. MongoDB
- Experience working with aggregation / analytics / search technologies,
Please click Apply to complete the form.