Outreach Associate for a Private Equity company. Opportunity to learn about Online Business and Interact with many Successful Business Owners! [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Email Management Social Media support... English - speaking English - writing
We are a rapidly growing Private Equity company, DomainMagnate.com, and we've been successfully buying and managing different online businesses for more than a decade.
As Outreach Associate you'll be able
- Work on many different projects, learn about various online businesses and how they operate
- Take your skills to the next level by constantly learning and challenging your expertise
- See up close how businesses are bought and sold, and potentially take part in evaluating and affecting million dollar deals!
- Learn directly from the CEO with 14 years of experience in buy, managing, growing and selling websites
- Interact with many successful business owners
- Be part of a growing remote team, where you're give both clear objectives, instructions, tutoring, but also enough freedom to engage your creativity and work in your best rhythm!
We need someone who is hard-working, highly organised and experienced in interacting with clients.
About the role
Full time remote position
Initial pay of $825/ month plus $450 quaterly bonus if you hit your targets. There are also many opportunities for promotion and you can expect your salary to grow as you progress in the position.
You'll be to learn and have access to many courses and materials to upgrade your skills.
Here are some of the tasks you can expect to do in the first few months:
- Review tutorials on using different software for collecting and compiling data.
- Review tutorials and material regarding outreach and best practices
- Use the software to compile a list of sites in a certain topic/niche and collect contact details and other data
- Contact potential acquisition targets via email and social profiles
- Save details into CRM about acquisitions targets following our SOPs
- Do several calls with your manager and CEO to learn more, answer questions you may have
- Review your results and consider how to optimize performance.
- Research competitors in specific niches using various SEO and outreach tools
After you've been working with us for longer, and taken some courses, you would also be able to get the following tasks:
- Come up with ideas for new campaigns
- Take calls with clients, or carry out preliminary negotiations
- Provide feedback on and assess potential deals
Tasks and projects will be set up in our project management system, and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
We work a 40 hour work week and you get two weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
We need someone who is:
- extremely organised and reliable – there are many tasks and systems involved, we need to know we can rely on you!
- hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out – there are lots of problems to solve. You will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Excellent at written and spoken English
- Have over 1 year experience at a client facing position, or customer outreach, support, or another similar role.
How to apply
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
- Apply with Outreach Associate in the first line of your email or in title via domainmagnate.com/jobs
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file sharing system and briefly describe your two recent jobs, or a similar job you've done before
- Record a short video (3 minute maximum) explaining to me why you’d be perfect for this role - include in this video how you meet each of the criteria mentioned in the About You section with examples to prove that you meet those criteria
- Upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link
I look forward to hearing from you!
CEO, Domain Magnate LLC