We are a technology company that has been operating for more than 10 years of experience and are focused on hiring great people for long-term relationships.
The person we are looking for should have the following requirements:
- Backend programming to create a user login system.
- Keep track of thousands of links in an SQL Database.
- Build a solid backend user experience.
- Modifications and new capabilities for app.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and teak as necessary.
- Desired UI UX Experience.
- Desired Shopify Experience.
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management.
- Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL.
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines.
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Familiarity with other SQL databases.
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases.
- Ability to take direct feedback.
- Delivering by deadlines.
- Can visualize and build entire projects on their own.
- Customer centered.
- Performing under pressure.
- Stress management.
- Good communication (clear, straightforward and respectful).
- Capable of solving problems immediately.
- Oriented to give results with quality.
- Responsible and with initiative.
- Flexible working hours.
- The person must have 1 - 2 year experience on MySQL.
If you consider that you are a good fit for this position, please apply to our job posting.