Looking for a Lead Developer with a vision
Posted 1 week ago
Would you like to work for a flexible and dynamic company? Define your own working hours and work with people from all over the world? You have an eye for detail and want to learn new skills while working on high-traffic websites?
Testing.Agency is an online, remote company that specializes in front end development of A/B tests. We create variations of existing web pages that are then used with tools like Optimizely, VWO and Google Optimize. Each project is a new challenge since each website and assignment is unique. We work on live, high-traffic websites and develop scientific experiments to improve websites and user experience. Now we need a new team member who will make sure that our clients are happy with our work.
Testing.Agency is a fully distributed team and our team members work from home or in co-working spaces in different countries around the world. We stay in contact via Slack, team calls and through our internal support system.
About the job:
Besides working on client work, you are responsible for the technical vision for the company. You will keep an eye on all the technical aspects in the company and on our product (Client work, Dashboard, SaaS tools used, tech stack, servers, etc.).
You make sure that the company and the team are using the best and most up to date software, that everything works as intended and ensures that our quality standards are met; both on internal projects and external.
- Establish a technical vision with the development team and works with developers to turn it into reality.
- Propose, document and maintain the coding best practices and ensure they are applied.
- Monitor and improve the quality and delivery time of our development work.
- Motivate and educate the team, pushing them to learn new things.
- Propose projects, systems and processes to improve the team and/or company.
- Working side by side with the rest of the development team to develop new and exciting A/B tests for our clients
We are looking for an experienced web developer and tech evangelist with:
- Detailed knowledge of the inner workings of Wordpress
- An eye for detail and the ability to implement a briefing (pixel) perfect.
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Experience with A/B-testing and tools like VWO and Optimisely is a plus, but before you start we will train you on everything you need to know.
- Monthly salary of $1000 - 1200 USD
- Paid vacation days
- Health care insurance compensation
- Educational budget
- Eligible for end of year bonus
- And more ...
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short message telling us about yourself and attach a résumé and tell us about something you are passionate about. Also let us know what you can contribute to the team. Make sure you proofread!