:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We help dentists and other small businesses get more customers through their websites.
We’re looking to add a creative and detail-oriented Junior Web Content Publisher to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in getting hands-on experience publishing content on WordPress websites, working with small businesses and growing their web design/development skills. Extensive experience is not needed to thrive in this role. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties & responsibilities -
- 65% – Publish web pages and blog content to websites built with WordPress, Squarespace, and other content management systems
- 20% – Update website content to help achieve search engine optimization, paid advertising, and other digital marketing objectives
- 15% –
- Use Photoshop and other graphic design tools to create content for clients
- Work with our design team on new website design projects
- Support other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting on SEO, Google/Facebook Ads, and other digital marketing initiatives
Formal qualifications -
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Working knowledge of WordPress (the more themes you’ve worked with, the better), Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML, CSS
- Keen eye for web aesthetics and design best practices
- High attention to detail and ability to catch grammar/spelling/syntax errors — demonstrated editing/proofreading experience a plus!
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision while prioritizing a variety of tasks and meeting deadlines
- Interest in digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with :Delmain
How to apply -
Please email a resume and cover letter to careers (at) delmain.co. In your cover letter, explain your level of WordPress experience and briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity