I need someone to write jQuery code to manipulate elements on a page for building a/b tests with Optimizely.
I need someone that is detail oriented and works with quality always in mind.
I need someone to write jQuery code to manipulate elements on a page for building a/b tests. You will be given a webpage and a description of the changes. (e.g. make the add to cart button blue, increase the H1 size to 30px, move these elements to the bottom of the page, etc.) Some changes will also involve changing page layouts, behavior, etc.
You'll need to make these changes by writing jQuery, and test your changes. (I'll work with you to help you learn Convert.com, and how to bug check).
- Write clean code
- Test your code in a browser before delivering
- Turn these tasks around in less than 3 business days
- Contribute ideas for making the workflows better
- Be responsive on Slack, Trello.
- Be available for 15/hrs per week
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
You should be able to answer these questions:
I'm the Founder of Test Triggers, we optimize websites for higher conversion rates. Our team helps businesses better understand their analytics...View company profile