___How Pretty Can You Make PDFs?___
Are you skilled in indesign (or similar tools to set PDFs. Sorry to tag it here with PhotoShop, but indesign should be the way to go for PDFs I guess) or do you think you can learn it fast?
- We can offer you a very flexible job
- Work totally remotely with adjustable workload (1 - 6 items per week, perfect fit for a student!)
- New topics for every PDF
- Payment per PDF you design (we’ll discuss how much but you’ll get a good hourly rate)
What we’ll ask from you
- Apply good design principles. A good measure is
- The Design Manual By David Whitbread
- Produce something like this sample: google “Briefing Paper - ExxonMobil”. If you can produce something like this, we want you!
- Set your own deadlines and stick to them
- Work remotely with us: use email, slack and Google Drive
For the PDFs itself you have creative freedom. They should look like neat corporate white papers
Just send us a text "Hi" is enough and (optional) a work sample. Then we'll take it from there!