Full Stack Web Developer (React/NodeJS) [CLOSED]
CSS3 ReactJS NodeJS HTML5
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25+ talented designers and request a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast. Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
About the role
We are looking for a remote full stack web developer to help with the continuous development of our web app (check a quick preview here), our website as well as different automation and integration projects.
You will team up with Brian and work on both frond and backend projects in an independent manner such as
- the development of new features and maintenance of our web app
- the maintenance and development of our website, blog and free illustration gallery
- different other projects such as CRM integration via API, landing page templates creation, user tracking implementation, etc.
This is a full-time position and you must work on the European time zone (GTM+2)to be (partially) in sync with the rest of the team.
- React ES6+
- GraphQL with Apollo
- 2-3+ years of experience with React/Node
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Web Stack (JS, HTML5, CSS3...)
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM
- Great communication skills
- Self-Starter, Team Player, Hard Working
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- UI/UX knowledge
- Previous remote working experience
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Remote - must be able to work 9AM-6PM CEST (GTM+2)
The application process will be as follow
- Small questionnaire to fill in
- Video interview
- Take-home technical test
- Pair programming exercise
- Final interview
- 3 days test period
CLICK APPLY BUTTON TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM!