Full-stack developer for an eCommerce SaaS platform needed! Laravel + Vue + Weekly Pay!
Salary Type: Hourly
Would you like to work in a remote team working on next-gen SaaS products to revolutionize the way third-party Amazon sellers operate their business? We’ve been building industry leading tools for Amazon sellers for three years and are looking to take it to the next level with our next few product launches.
We have offices across the US, but the development team is entirely remote. We collaborate via Skype, email, and Github. We’re big believers in Basecamp’s methodology and have recently adopted their cycle driven approach (https://m.signalvnoise.com/how-we-set-up-our-work-cbce3d3d9cae)
- You ask questions and proactively seek to create better solutions
- You are self-organized and will help to prioritize the project’s task
- You are fluent in written English and are comfortable communicating that way
- You are reliable, proactive, and can focus on what is needed to complete the task
- You have great attention to detail and value code quality
- You have access to a stable, high-speed internet to work from
- At least 3 years of PHP experience
- A love for Laravel
- At least 1 year of Vue experience
- You know MySQL and are comfortable with more advanced queries (joins, etc)
- You enjoy TDD
- Comfortable with basic Git operations.
- Pragmatic schema design
- Devops. Scaling, debugging, setting up, etc.
- Golang experience. We have a few microservices in Go and are looking to add more.
- Redis. We tend to use Redis for a lot of different things.
Your Average Day
First, you check in on email and Skype for any communication messages. Then you check Slack for any bug that may have arisen. Once that is complete, you can get to work on your task!
How to Apply
Please rate yourself from 0-10 on the following skills, where 0 is “I don’t know what this is”, 1 is no experience, and 10 is an absolute expert.
- Laravel’s Job system
- Schema Design
- Devops work (server setup, etc)
In addition, please include a few sentences about what, in your opinion, makes good, clean code.
The salary is negotiable. Our typical work week will be between 30 and 40 hours. We do offer regular salary increases and bonuses.
We are looking to start at
$8 - $13 / hour, with weekly payment.
We love ambitious team members! If you want to grow your skills, we offer you the room to do so while simultaneously helping to grow the company.
Looking forward to talking soon!