Full-stack developer at Adfix [CLOSED]
Great opportunity for ambitious developer to shape the growth of an exciting ad tech start-up.
Adfix is an international performance marketing agency, focused on increasing sales for ecommerce stores.
This is a remote position and it does not involve any kind of client work. You will be working with a team of forward thinking marketers to build automation and effective campaign optimization tools that produce world class results.
You need to have 2-3 years of experience in web development and a strong motivation to work with innovative products. You must be solutions oriented, serious about your work, fun to work with, highly adaptable and curious of new technologies.
You will be building automation solutions for online advertising campaigns by using several APIs such as Adwords, Analytics, Facebook and Bing.
- A working knowledge of current best practices and a commitment to high-quality, well documented code
- The ability to own and run projects start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work Monday - Friday, during normal business hours (European hours)
- Experience working with APIs
- Google Adwords and Analytics knowledge is a plus
Please apply with a cover letter mentioning why you are the right candidate for the job and include any relevant experience and examples in building Adwords or Facebook tools or API integrations.