DevSpot.io is a business offering software development services to customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, New Zealand, and South Africa. We want to increase our team's capacity.
We are 100% remote! We communicate daily using Skype, Zoom, and Slack.
- We're looking to fill a full-time remote PHP developer position.
- You'll need to have proven experience in PHP. We'll need to test this.
- Because we are a remote team, you will need to be comfortable working remotely. We will help with this! We work remotely too.
- English is our business language so you'll have to be fairly proficient communicating in both verbal and written English. We don't have an expectation that you are a native English speaker.
- We will want you to do some coding for us - we need to check that you are as good as we think you are.
- We are a small friendly team
- We pay well
- We work hard
- We value your life at work as well as outside of work
We'd be very excited by any of the following:
- You have Laravel experience
- You have experience building Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 modules
- You have NodeJS experience
- You're comfortable with DevOps tools and environments
- You contribute to any Open Source projects
We're super friendly and love talking to and meeting other developers. Lets have a chat!