Does this describe you?
- I have a high level of attention to detail - in fact, a bit on the perfectionistic side!
- I enjoy learning new computer systems and apps, with a bit of time & practice
- I love spreadsheets, checklists, and tracking things
- I’m curious and like to find solutions to problems
- I like to be part of a team that works together to meet our goals
Our fast-growing agency is looking for a Full-Time E-Commerce Assistant who can say “Yes!” to all of these statements.
During the course of a week, you’ll be:
- Checking performance metrics in Amazon’s Seller system, using a checklist
- Working on assigned projects in Asana, and giving updates to Project Managers via Slack
- Implementing product launch promotions by reaching out to influencers and reviewers, coordinating free product samples, and following up to ensure they write a products review
- Responding to customer feedback & questions on Amazon
- Helping to write & improve processes & procedures
- Researching Keywords, running reports, formatting reports and documents
- Ad-hoc team administration projects including tracking performance metrics, helping with content marketing, writing proposals, etc
- Communicating with the rest of the team in Slack, Asana, email, and Skype to push projects ahead and solve problems
There are real opportunities to develop your skills and advance within the company to a higher level. Assistants have the opportunity for promotion to Specialists, and from there to become Project Managers who directly manage relationships with clients.
**training is provided**
- Problem-solving skills. You can come up with creative solutions to problems for customers and for the team, without a lot of direction.
- Personal organization skills. You need to be able to closely track what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, and provide updates on your work so that our projects run to schedule.
- Customer service. You know how to deal with the occasional upset customer. And you know how to communicate effectvely with customers over email.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Optional but highly regarded: German, Spanish, French, or Italian language skills (for written correspondence only).
- Teamwork. You must have the ability to work with people at all levels to accomplish goals and project milestones.
Hours & Salary
You'll be paid hourly ($5USD/hour) based on your time entries in a time-tracking tool (Toggl). The expected time commitment to this position is Full-Time, 30-40 hours/week. You will need to be available from 9AM - 1PM EST each day to work with your Project Managers, complete training, meetings and team communication. You can make up the rest of your workday on your schedule.