E-Commerce Assistant: Launch New Brands on Amazon [CLOSED]
Salary: 5.00 USD
Salary Type: Hourly
Salary Type: Hourly
Does this describe you?
- I have a high level of attention to detail - in fact, a bit on the perfectionistic side!
- I enjoy learning new computer systems and apps, with a bit of time & practice
- I love spreadsheets, checklists, and tracking things
- I’m curious and like to find solutions to problems
- I like to be part of a team that works together to meet our goals
- Checking performance metrics in Amazon’s Seller system, using a checklist
- Working on assigned projects in Asana, and giving updates to Project Managers via Slack
- Implementing product launch promotions by reaching out to influencers and reviewers, coordinating free product samples, and following up to ensure they write a products review
- Responding to customer feedback & questions on Amazon
- Helping to write & improve processes & procedures
- Researching Keywords, running reports, formatting reports and documents
- Ad-hoc team administration projects including tracking performance metrics, helping with content marketing, writing proposals, etc
- Communicating with the rest of the team in Slack, Asana, email, and Skype to push projects ahead and solve problems
- Problem-solving skills. You can come up with creative solutions to problems for customers and for the team, without a lot of direction.
- Personal organization skills. You need to be able to closely track what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, and provide updates on your work so that our projects run to schedule.
- Customer service. You know how to deal with the occasional upset customer. And you know how to communicate effectvely with customers over email.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Optional but highly regarded: German, Spanish, French, or Italian language skills (for written correspondence only).
- Teamwork. You must have the ability to work with people at all levels to accomplish goals and project milestones.