Jungle Scout is a fast growing SaaS company, focused on making Amazon Seller's lives easier. Our team of 19 is looking to add two fullstack developers to the squad.
Why Jungle Scout?
-Distributed team, work remote from wherever you're most effective
-Work with cool & smart people on interesting projects (get an idea of what the team is like here: https://youtu.be/nVuG5aP299E )
-Work on a variety of projects, and learn new technologies.
-We're growing fast...today's hires will be tomorrow's leaders within the company.
-"Jungle Camps" We meet up 3 times a year in amazing destinations, all expenses paid. Our last trips were in Ho Chi Minh City, Rio de Janeiro and Bali.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
-5+ Years of software development / web development experience
-3+ years of development experience using Ruby on Rails
-3+ years of experience with Angular or React
-Excellent english skills
-Very strong work ethic
-Ability to work well with other developers within an agile development team
-Positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Please insert the words Amazon Rocks on your proposal so we know you read the entire post
-A working knowledge of current best practices and a commitment to high-quality, well documented code
-The ability to own and run projects start to finish
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Willing to work Monday - Friday, during normal business hours
Please answer the following questions in your application:
1) Do you have the experience and the skills we required for this job? if so, please name each skill you have experience with and how long you have been working with those technologies.
2) What Other ‘Intangibles’ would you bring to the team dynamic?
3) Are you generally a cool person to work with?
4) Bonus: Send a short, 1-5min video of yourself talking about why you would be a good fit. This will guarantee your application gets moved to the top of the list!