Customer Support Manager for Web Hosting Company Needed ASAP
Hello Customer Support Managers!
My name is Kevin and I am the CEO at SiteArrow - a company dedicated to making the process of building and hosting web sites easy and accessible. We’ve been in this market for over 4 years and have a remote team of 5 spread across the globe.
We are looking to take our business to the next level with an amazing new full-time hire: a Customer Support Manager (CSM). The right person to take charge and run our Customer Support team. Who will stay on through 2019 and beyond.
We are looking for a CSM specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (weekly 1-on-1 calls are a must!)
- 2+ Years experience in Customer Support in a tech company
- Experience with web hosting software including WHMCS
- Technical background in web hosting including cPanel/WHM and Virtualizer
- Experience in a leadership role / leading a team
- Experience working in a remote team and/or managing one (no matter the size)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage complex situations
Nice to have:
- A love of processes/organization and/or SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)!
- Previous experience using Asana, Slack and/or other organizational/management tools.
- Experience in the Web Hosting industry
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Building the support/training manual alongside CEO and existing team
- Managing the team responsible for the effective support and communication of technical product information to customers
- Maintaining and contributing to the improvement of the technical support team
- Conducting weekly 30 min one-on-one calls with direct reports
- Ensuring regular system audits for follow-up analysis and process improvement
- Being responsible for quality assurance of support tickets
- Handling any escalation points on higher level technical problems
- Suggesting improvements and coming up with solutions on product based off tickets
To sum it up: we’re looking for someone who can take charge and run our Customer Support team. Someone who will stay on through 2019 and beyond.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from wherever you want.
- Learn to manage and grow a productive team.
- Be mentored by our management team who care about your professional development.
- Opportunity to grow in role/responsibilities within 6-12 months.
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, paid test project, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
If you are interested in working together, please send across this message to start the process:
“My name is (insert name). I live in (insert current country). I’d like to apply for this position!”
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!