I'm looking for someone incredibly reliable, with strong SEO experience. I have a standard SEO deliverable for a Website Quality Audit (Technical and On Page SEO) and a standard deliverable for Keyword Research. Contractor basis is most likely to start with.
You will need to understand the format (I will walk you through it) and reliably execute on it with a high attention to detail. I am open to training someone, but the ideal is someone with strong SEO experience who has done this type of work many times before.
In particular, I highly value if you have experience doing SEO for a western agency. Also, I'll have 10-80 hours a month of SEO work, so it's a bit variable.
Things I value:
- A great attitude is absolutely everything.
- High attention to detail.
- 2+ years of SEO agency experience.
- Proactive, especially in communication, and in creating deliverables, and emails, that I can simply copy/paste to forward to my clients.
- Is up front on realistic deadlines and, once we've agreed on one, you always deliver on time (or, if an issue comes up, you let me know right away and we work it out).
- Someone where I don't have to chase them to do items I've asked of them.
- Bonus: ability to do Strategy, On Page Optimization, and all other SEO deliverables I offer.
When applying, please list:
- Your relevant SEO experience.
- Have the word “Fukuoka” at the top of your application, so I know you have strong attention to detail.
- What are your preferred SEO tools to work with?
- Your availability.
- Where you're based (mainly for time zone, please tell me the city though, I don't think in UTF+n, etc).
- What your current work situation is, why you're looking, etc.
- Your expected rate. For context, I'm thinking $15-$75 an hour, depending on experience, background, etc. I'm flexible on that, depending on the candidate though, but I want to give you a sense of the ballpark. Can be full time for right candidate.
- Favourite book/movie and why (briefly).
I'll also be curious about any link building, on page optimization, or other SEO experience you have, so do let me know if you have that, too.
Next steps would be email and phone call for interview.