Senior Google Ads Rockstar / Manager [CLOSED]
SEM Bing Ads Google Adwords Conversion Optimizat... Analytics Analysis
All our superstar team members must:
* Full-time work hours, some weekends, and odd hours
start times could be within UK time where we are also based, or covering a USA timezone to allow for client coverage, as we have customers in both.
* This is NOT a Freelance position rather FULL time.~40 hours a week
* Work from home with reliable internet or anywhere in the world you wish:)
* Fluent Spoken English such that a professional English/American audience would have no problems understanding your spoken English. Accents are 100% fine.. but American born audience must be able to understand your English.
* Make screencast training videos for our team development. Everyone in our company makes training videos for our customers.
* Open to potentially travelling to the North of England on an occasional team meet, maybe 2x a year.
* Have strong work ethic, show up to work on time, our entire team starts and ends at the same time we all work together and communicate online during working hours via Alack, Asana and Zoom.
* No time offered during working hours to go to the bank, grocery shopping, pick up a relative at the airport, etc., We all login and work together online like going to office but you working from home.
* Pay: Negotiable We Hire and Pay for the Best.
Google Adwords Advertising Guru Position:
Google Adwords experience minimum 3 years
Managed multiple Adwords accounts
Google Adwords Certified
Experience with Adwords for lead generation campaigns
Conversion Experience and understanding of conversion tracking
Ability to manage a minimum of 50 + accounts.
Ability to manage daily budget
Ability to structure campaigns in excel
Have done local Adwords a huge plus (local in the USA for a like plumber, dentist, handyman)
Have extensive experience in ongoing split testing.
Experience building campaigns from the ground up.
Like to teach others who have never done Google Adwords before.
Must enjoy working with our customers.
Ability to comfortably manage large monthly budgets.
These added skills would be a huge plus:
Retargeting with Perfect Audience
Experience with creating landing pages that convert (we have web designers.. you would just need to good at communicating with them what kind of high converting landing pages you want).
Additional expertise in Analytics or CRO most welcome.
Making screencast training tutorial videos about running a successful AdWords campaign from
beginner to advanced. Step by step training videos to build our in house SOPs and expand our team knowledgebase.
Run ongoing case studies of AdWords campaigns from real local businesses and document
those case studies with screencast training videos.
Hold a daily zoom check in with the team to share wins and tasks for the day and resolve any obstacles. Quarterly Zoom where you will help prepare a marketing review for key clients.
Updates to Google Adwords, answer questions from clients on campaigns.
Oversee and manage our Adwords support desk, hire and train team members
to assist you.
* Pay: Negotiable we want to reward talent.