About the company
Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 160 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
We're on our journey to become a leading global packaging marketplace. That is why we are looking for an experienced Senior German Content Specialist!
About the role
- Researching and writing for various mediums (mostly blog posts and product pages), focusing on increasing organic traffic and converting it into leads
- Creating and implementing, and owning a content creation and SEO strategy for your market that complements the launch of new products, services, and verticals at Packhelp
- Developing and executing data-backed, holistic backlinking campaigns around new products, services and content
- Monitoring organic traffic and micro conversions, proactively spotting trends, and appropriately reacting to fluctuations
- Writing/localizing copy for UX, CRM (email) and performance campaigns
- Regularly liaising with your regional Pod (Sales Execs, Account Managers, BDMs and Customer Support) to improve the way Packhelp operates in your region
- Fluent German and good command of English
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing and copywriting, targeted toward B2B clients. Extra points for B2B2C experience
- A thorough understanding of SEO in terms of strategizing and writing
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush & Amplitude
- A basic understanding of consumer sentiment and behavior in your region
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence in the quality and effectiveness of what you create
- Good communication skills to interact with Sales Reps, Customer Success Staff, and customers in your region
What's in it for you?
- Top-notch HQ – 2500 square meters filled with tech and goodies such as a barista, lunches, and brunches! All in a great location, close to the city center and with access to free parking spaces
- Remote-friendly workplace – hybrid or remote model of work (depending on your location) and all the resources you need to set up your home office
- The best possible tools – easy access to the latest technology, our own apps, a Macbook, and industry-standard software
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and bonuses for employee referrals
- Career development – internal workshops, training sessions, and your own personal learning budget
- Vacation & time off – 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
How to apply?
Just click on the link in this job ad, submit your resume, and fill in the questionnaire :)
We're swift at hiring so there are only 4 stages of the process:
1. Screening phone call - made by our HR Representative
4. Final interview and task feedback
We always provide feedback, regardless of the stage you're at.