PERMANENT REMOTE WORK
Apply now and grow your passion in managing clients' product portfolio, executing successful product launches and growth strategies with a fast-growing multinational Online Marketplace Management And Strategy Firm in California.
Get to know the company here: https://pixelfy.me/Q6zB9q
- Experience in Amazon PPC and SEO is a MUST.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Entrepreneurship, and other relevant fields.
- A proven track record in launching and managing products on Amazon or Walmart is a MUST.
- At least three (3) years experience as a Category Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, or a similar role is a MUST.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon, Walmart, and other online marketplaces is a MUST.
- Keep abreast with Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces trends; actively participate in community and group discussions to ensure that you and your team acquire the latest knowledge and updates.
- Constantly think of ways to increase the assigned accounts’ revenue growth and profitability.
- Actively contribute to the Category Management team’s SOPs that will improve the group’s performance.
- Manage the product catalog of multiple online Sellers - mainly Amazon and Walmart. This covers sales performance, advertising & marketing, keyword indexation, stock level, ratings & reviews, conversion rate, margins, and others.
- Drive revenue growth of the assigned client accounts.
- Evaluate the existing products and identify strategies that will drive revenue growth.
- Run effective advertising and marketing campaigns to revive stagnating growth of non-moving products.
- Assess market competition by comparing the clients’ products against competitors.
- Identify new product opportunities and successfully execute the launch on Amazon and Walmart.
- Analyze market and customer trends within Amazon and Walmart. Implement and assist in executing launch plans that include product positioning and advertising campaigns.
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the team, Management, and clients showing account success.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Direct hire and full-time employment.
- Company events (virtual in time of #COVID)
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Off
- Leaves: Maternity, Paternity & Bereavement
- Payment is bi-weekly and will be processed via Veem. It will go straight to your bank account (no deductions but will depend on conversion rate).
To continue, send your application: http://pixelfy.me/25cvt9
You will hear back from our recruitment team if you qualify for this role.