Fulcrum Ventures helps entrepreneurs and visionaries succeed. We are looking for a permanent part time Personal Assistant & Marketing Associate (20-30 hours per week) to learn and grow with us and become a key member of our team. Learn more about us at www.fulcrumventureaccelerator.com
You will support our founder Will Sacks directly and the Fulcrum Ventures team in moving projects forward, finding and enrolling new coaching clients, and growing our audience through social media marketing. Tasks will include managing Linkedin outreach, communications, organization and logistics so the Fulcrum Ventures team can focus on their time on their highest value tasks. This role is part operations manager/assistant, and part marketing & sales.
Success in this role will come with raises and more responsibility over time. Applicants must have perfect written and spoken english and be able to work between the hours of 12:30 pm and 8: 30 pm GMT.
In addition to monetary compensation you will also benefit from being immersed in the world of coaching and entrepreneurship and learn about creating businesses and finding success in entrepreneurship through interacting with our customers and founder.
What's In It For You?:
- Work directly and learn from successful entrepreneurs who have raised or helped others raise more than $30M USD in funding to create impactful businesses
- Permanent part time role gives you security month to month, with significant upside earning potential as we grow
- Room to grow in salary and responsibilities over time
- Learn more about starting and growing a business
- Help entrepreneurs succeed
- Mentorship from our team
- You will be a critical part of our operations, the "front line" person handling customer and clients requests, and managing social media outreach to get our message out to the world.
Please note, training will be provided for all the tasks below.
- Take the lead on Will’s personal communications, including managing his email. Check and organize Will’s email daily to keep communication with customers, clients and contacts timely and professional. Provide Will with a daily audio briefing and write up for anything he needs to respond to.
Fulcrum Venture Accelerator & Fundraising Mastery Program
- Manage and organize the Fulcrum Venture Accelerator (www.fulcrumventureaccelerator.com) funnel daily. Follow up with leads and set up calls with our team members. Correspond with potential customers through email and Linkedin and pass them to our Program Managers when appropriate.
- Organize program materials. Upload recordings of our sessions to Vimeo. Take charge to keep our Google Drive organized.
- Complete tasks as assigned in a timely and professional manner to support our clients, such that his clients feel exceptionally well taken care of.
- Prospect on Linkedin, sending messages to prospective clients so they apply to our programs.
The right person will have the following skills and attributes:
- Orientation Towards Learning and Constant Improvement. Oriented towards self-directed learning. You take the lead to learn what you need to know in order to produce a result.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English. Must have the ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with customers and podcast guests. Your english must be indistinguishable from someone who grew up in the USA. This is very important for this role.
- Integrity. Proven ability to do the right thing for long term relationships and long term success.
- Detail Oriented. Ability to keep track of and organize the details of our affairs so things keep moving forward.
- Joyful Spirit. Easy and fun to work with. Can-do attitude. Expectations of creating something grand and succeeding.
- Pre-framing & Positioning. Demonstrated ability to sell or promote products or services in a way that gets people excited. Ability to warm up leads and get them excited about our projects.
- Social Media Marketing. Proven ability to use social media effectively to grow an audience.
- Technologically Literate. Ability to use technology well and learn new technologies quickly, including Wordpress to update our website, and wordpress plugins we use.
Day to Day Tasks
This is what a common day in this role will look like:
- Start the day by going through Will's email, and any new tasks assigned in Asana.
- Provide Will with a daily audio briefing over Voxer and also in Asana so he knows about anything that needs his attention today.
- Organize emails and respond to customers, clients and podcast guests to get them scheduled on the show, or scheduled to speak with Will or with our staff about coaching or the Fundraising Mastery program
- Work through the Fundraising Mastery funnel in Active Campaign, identifying any leads that need to be communicated with to move them along. Send them emails.
- Check Linkedin to see what new leads have come in, and message them to get them scheduled with our team or apply to our programs.
- Quickly edit and upload a recording of one of our program sessions to Vimeo.
- Check assignments from our students and make sure they are uploaded to the right folder.
- Send Will and end of day briefing so he's up to date at the end of your work day.
Tools & Apps
Some of the technologies we use at Fulcrum Ventures:
- Slack for day to day communications
- Asana for task management
- Google email and calendar for time management
- Wordpress for hosting our website
- Voxer or What's app for audio messaging
- Google docs for keeping track of information and Standard Operating Procedures
- LeadConnect and Zapier for lead generation and management
- Active Campaign and Mailchimp for email marketing
- LearnDash for delivering the GetFunded course
If this role sounds interesting to you please apply. We're excited to meet you.
To apply please record a quick unscripted video of yourself on your phone telling us about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit and send to +1 615 608 1738 over WhatsApp.
(Important: Please do not write and read a script in your video, we want to hear your natural english. Anyone reading from a script will be immediately deleted. And please do not worry about production value. Please keep videos under 2 minutes)
We look forward to meeting you.