On-Page SEO Specialist @ Family-Run White Label SEO Company
Salary Type: Monthly
We are SEO Brothers ( https://www.seobrothers.co ). Two brothers helping other agencies grow their organic search offering and we are looking for an On-Page SEO Specialist interested in supporting our client's on-page optimization needs.
This is a remote / work-from-home opportunity (and will continue to be despite the global pandemic).
You will work along side an SEO Strategist to help ensure the success of our client's SEO campaigns.
You will be responsible for improving the page-specific elements of client's campaign pages, including optimizing page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, body copy, and building internal links based on keyword research. A secondary responsibility will be to improve technical elements on client's websites based on audits and audit data. As an On-Page SEO Specialist you will work on our client campaigns inside the project management tool, ClickUp, as well as tools such as Google Drive and Sheets, Sitebulb, Ahrefs, and Agency Analytics.
Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Writing optimized page titles and meta-descriptions based on your own and previously completed keyword research.
- Optimizing existing page content and header tags based on keyword research.
- Identifying and creating internal links for campaign pages from supporting content such as blog posts and other service pages.
- Identifying page template issues such as missing H1, H2, H3 tags or insufficient content to rank pages.
- Auditing websites based on our audit template and process.
- Fixing website issues identified in audits such as broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, schema implementation, implementing 301 redirects, and others primarily inside the WordPress environment.
- Setting up target anchor texts for the link building team based off of the keyword research (however, this is not a link building position).
- Helping to improve existing documents and processes.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry.
Most of our documents and offerings are template-based and well documented, so you should be able to quickly learn our process and learn our approach to organic SEO. We love to bring innovation to our on-page process and encourage you to identify tools and processes that will help improve internal efficiencies and results for your campaigns. There is a lot of room for growth with opportunity to move into a strategist role.
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position. Our goal is to help you grow professionally so you can help our organization grow. We are committed to your training and lifestyle.
Some specifics, experience, and qualifications you should have:
- You have a deep understanding and experience with on-page optimization, including writing page titles, meta-descriptions, and optimizing body copy.
- You have experience completing keyword research using the Google Keyword Planner and/or ahrefs.com.
- You have experience working from home, with a reliable internet connection and a reliable computer to work from.
- You have excellent English language skills including writing and communicating.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are two brothers who started our SEO company over four years ago. We focus on helping other agencies grow their organic search services and offer a variety of solutions to agency owners and organizations. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are hiring an On-Page SEO Specialist to work along side an SEO strategist on a portfolio of client campaigns.
We are both family-oriented and understand the importance of family and a work-life balance.
This position has a lot of opportunity for growth within our organization and we are excited to add to our growing family business.
Hours will be 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility. We are looking for a mostly daytime (within the window of 7:30am-8:00pm) schedule.
Compensation will be between $1000 - $2000 USD / month depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send a cover letter and resume when applying.