We need a talented individual to assist our sales team in creating marketing content for
our network of retailers.
We are a progressive, fast-paced group of driven individuals working together in sync to provide world-class results.
We sell on our website, third-party marketplaces, and in countless retail stores around
the world. For this role, we are looking for a skilled marketer to develop engaging sales
materials and lead the marketing strategy for our retail sales team.
Our ideal candidate would have at least five years experience in marketing,
advertising or design role, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong
work ethic and highly self-motivated.
- Support the Director of Sales initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of
marketing programs such as email, lead generation & nurture, trade shows or
- Conduct market research to develop compelling customer presentations for our
national sales team.
- Work closely with the Director of Product to successfully plan and launch new
products in the retail sales channel.
You would be our ideal candidate if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a marketing, design, or advertising role
(preferably with a consumer products company, however, this isn’t required)
- You are proficient with presentation software such as Adobe InDesign, Canva and
- You are experienced with a CRM and email marketing platform
- You have the ability to learn new software and processes quickly and can work in a
- You are highly motivated, with the ability to take direction and run a project
from start to finish
- Your written and verbal communication is impeccable
KeySmart began with the launch of the KeySmart keychain organizer. Since then, the company has swiftly evolved into a leader in the Everyday Carry...View company profile