Looking for full-time Facebook Ads expert who can help build funnels with a growing FB Ads agency [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Bi-Weekly
Facebook ads Sales funnel design
We are a growing Facebook Ads marketing agency with US clients who is seeking a full-time FB Ads Manager to build and manage client FB ad accounts. We focus on lead gen campaigns and list-building for info and digital products - no eCommerce.
Clients come to us because we look at their business holistically, and offer strategic insights to improve their CRO and other marketing assets that may not be related to FB Ads.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU
- Create high-level FB ad strategies that directly impact the success or failure of a marketing campaign => You'll be responsible for spending the clients' dollars!
- Receive support to execute on your ideas so that you stay in your genius and aren't wasting time doing junior level work.
- Get training to level-up your existing knowledge. This role is meant for someone who is hungry and regularly learns on their own. FB Ads changes quite a bit and you'd be expected to keep up with the trends.
- Have your voice heard by having a seat at the table. You'll be working closely with me, the owner and head strategist, and your opinions will be greatly taken into consideration as we navigate the digital marketing landscape. At no point this role will be a "do what you're told" but rather "let's observe the best way to move forward together."
- High Growth Potential => Aside from ads management and strategy, if your input is more valued at a higher level, then your time would better spent as the chief marketing officer (CMO) of our business, or marketing director, and then we'd be looking for your replacement while you moved up.
- Your work-life balance is taken seriously, which means you will not be required to work weekends or middle of the night hours "for the client's sake." You can take time off as needed and even work while you travel, as long the work gets done.
- Work with helpful team members => you'll be exposed to a team from different cultural backgrounds with different experiences. We all work to understand each other and foster a community inside the workplace. Team-members are encouraged to get to know each other and spend time on 1-on-1's to better understand how to work together.
- Contribute to a greater good ==> You might wonder, "how much good can advertising do?" Well, aside from the good we do for our clients, our business is also a social enterprise by connecting our business profits to a social good. For every new client we bring on, we donate a certain amount to a charitable organization. And when you join the team, you'll be part of the mission we take on to positively impact million of lives.
This role is $7 - 10 USD an hour - up to negotiation based on experience and willing to pay higher salary for less training needed.
40 hours per week
8am - 1pm EET
Times outside of this are flexible.
Most of the team and production cycle will be available during this time and it's critical that you're available for it too.
Your main objective is to take over as many of the day-to-day tasks involving running client campaigns as possible, which means you'll be creating ad images, videos ads, messenger bots, landing pages, and all the integrations needed in-between.
- Building ad campaigns inside the FB ads manager
- Designing graphics on Canva/photoshop/illustrator
- Video editing for ads
- Creating landing pages using Thrive Themes (or Click Funnels or LeadPages)
- Connecting landing pages to email marketing systems
- Building messenger bots with ManyChat
- Integrating the apps with Zapier
- Learning new marketing tools as needed
- Generally figuring out what needs to be done
- Must have a “how can I help” attitude
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be deadline driven. We hate micro-management and would prefer not to follow-up with you for responsibilities you've agreed to take on.
- Self-directed problem solver and quick learner
- Fluent or Native English speaker (written and verbal)
- Excellent English reading, writing, and editing skills
- Experienced with Google Drive, Gmail, Asana and Slack (our project management stack)
- Ability to clearly follow instructions (whether written or recorded)
- Ability to state clear instructions for others
- High standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Prior experience in online marketing or working in a marketing company is a huge plus, but not required
Bonus points for people who have the most versatile skills when doing campaigns (ads, landing pages, graphics, video). Please highlight this if you have all of these skills.
Those who pass the video interview will be asked to complete a paid sample project.
HOW TO APPLY
Please answer the questions in this Google Forms application:
Only applicants who fill out the google form application will be considered. If you're located outside of Eastern Europe, you will be ignored.
Those who qualify, will be asked to do a video interview. Those who pass round 2's video interview will be asked to do a paid sample project.
The right candidate who completes this process will be brought on and expected to work ASAP.