Junior Digital Marketer (remote, full-time)
Social Media Marketi... Email Marketing Content Marketing
Open Position – Junior Digital Marketer
We are ManyPixels, an on-demand design outsourcing service that works on a subscription model, offering unlimited design for a flat monthly fee. We are now a team of 25+ fun and hard working millennials, located all around the world (Indonesia, Hungary, Philippines, Belgium, Romania, France, etc.), looking to build something really cool together!
About the job
We are looking for someone to help us with our expanding marketing operations. The Junior Digital Marketer will be working alongside the marketing manager and marketing team to execute the overarching marketing strategy. This is a full-time remote position, as we are looking for someone who can dedicate all of his or her attention to the task. Candidates must be based in Europe.
The tasks of the Junior Digital Marketer would include:
– posting on and moderating various social media channels,
– executing email campaigns in MailChimp,
– mapping out and contacting podcasts, news outlets for PR opportunities,
– managing the ManyPixels portfolio on sites like Behance or Dribble, reviews on sites like TrustPilot,
– as well as handling various other smaller marketing tasks.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a junior marketer with some or limited experience in marketing, with the emphasis being on the ability to learn, solve problems and come up with new ideas – rather than a long list of experience. Our ideal candidate is a budding generalist, who has some experience in a couple of marketing channels, but not necessarily a specialist of any. Dedication to detail and a professional mindset is a must, as this is a remote position.
Additional attributes, that would be great to have include:
– experience in working with remote teams, freelancing,
– ongoing or completed studies in the fields of marketing, economics or communication,
– agency or any internship experience,
– eye for design, or any design experience,
– and if you happened to be based in Budapest, Hungary, that would be pretty awesome!
What we offer
– Competitive starting salary
– Be part of a fun and young international team of remote professionals
– Ideal learning path for a future marketing manager
– Be on the frontlines of revolutionising remote work
– Yearly company retreats.
To apply please follow this link (FIXED)