About the company
JJ Commerce Studio's story begins in 2018 when founder Jack Cho bravely embarked on a journey to start an e-commerce business focusing on medical and health-related products. Using the Amazon platform, the company sold high-quality yet affordable products accessible to everyone. This desire was born out of the need for affordable healthcare and easy access to medical essentials. Fast forward to 2022, JJ Commerce Studio is now one of the fastest-growing e-commerce businesses in the United States.
JJ Commerce Studio takes pride in delivering top-quality products that help make lives better every single day. The company employs the help of a world-class team of suppliers to bring these wonderful products closer to the customers.
Our products are available on Amazon.com, and soon, on other major e-commerce websites. Our products are soon to hit the shelves of major retailers such as CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and health facilities such as hospitals and drugstores.
About the role
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of work prior to submission.
- Ensure confidentiality of data and company information.
- Provide superior with regular feedback on the status of ongoing tasks and discuss other relevant concerns.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Comply with the Company Policies.
- Comply with the Company and Department’s approved/existing work procedures and guidelines.
- Extensive experience in package box designing and branding
- Knowledgeable in photo and video editing
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Works best under pressure
What's in it for you?
We offer a full-time, permanent work-from-home setup. The work schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Manila Time, can be further discussed with regards to flexibility) . All roles are open to both Philippine-based candidates and outside the country. Enjoy working from anywhere you like!
How to apply?
The application may vary depending on the position you are interested in. But here's a quick look at what to expect in our application process.
- Initial Screening: Once your application is received, our dedicated recruiters will review your application form. You will receive feedback within 48 hours.
- Discovery Call: If you pass the initial screening, you will be then provided a schedule for your Discovery Call or what others call it as your Initial Interview. Please make sure that your camera and microphone are working well. The duration of this call is between 15 - 30 minutes.
- Hiring Manager’s Opportunity Call: The final call will be with the department head/ hiring manager. Questions asked here are more inclined to your technical skills. The duration of the call is only 15 minutes. Make sure to join at least 5 minutes before your schedule.
- Case Study/ Assessment: Depending on the role you're applying for, case studies and assessments may be given to measure your competency based on your technical abilities.
- Decision: The last step is getting all the feedback from your interviewers and the case study result. Once done, one of our recruiters will reach out to you on the status of your application.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Thank you and we look forward to having you join our team!