Full Time Remote Graphic Designer
Salary Type: Monthly
Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Adobe Illustrator
This is a role working with the team at ServeNoMaster.com
We are looking to move from an external design service to an in-house designer that can grow with the company. You will be in charge of creating original artwork in our comic book style, designing blog post header images, and social media graphics.
We have a massive amount of artwork needed and are looking for the right person to join our thriving team.
This role is for someone who likes managing their own schedule, can work their way through a task queue, and complete the occasional rush job for an ad campaign.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organized, and with great problem-solving skills to improve our graphical workflow. You will be interfacing with staff members from our different departments daily.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
Full support will be provided including a focused training period when you first start working with us. We have extensive onboarding and training materials and the majority of your tasks involve oversite and scheduling.
We provide all the software tools you will need.
About the Role
This is a full-time position of forty hours per week working closely with our blog team, outreach team, paid ads team, and organic social media squad. You will have a steady flow of tasks to work through each week according to your own schedule.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves, and take on more responsibility. A passion for art is critical.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for learning and mastering the tools we use and our branding style. Moving tasks around as priorities change and an ability to work under pressure will help with this role.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from our team, and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me (CEO) and the other members of the team.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have designed:
- pop art drawings of new team members for our “about the team page
- a cover for my new book
- paperback (front/back/spine) book covers from front cover designs
- Instagram quote cards using photographs of me
- social media channel banners and profile pictures
- podcast cover art
- Facebook ads
- social media share images for our upcoming event
- a logo for our upcoming Facebook challenge
- product shots and artwork
- custom social media logos
- paid advertising ads and banners for our YouTube videos
This is a position that will start out part-time but will move into a full-time position after a three-month trial period.
You must be comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
You can work your own hours but we expect replies to messages within 24 hours and open lines of communication. (most of which can be handled from your phone.)
Requirements - What We Need From You
- Excellent Written English – Many of the designs include English text, so Excellent written English skills are essential.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organized and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through ClickUp and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organize multiple streams of work effectively. That being said you will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organized – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritized, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Comfortable working with time tracking software - Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
Benefits / Details [after trial period]
40 hours per week
$750-850 per month plus performance-based bonuses
Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
Access to high-value training materials and courses
Access to everything you need (software, training, etc.)
Chance to work with a team that has been together for over four years
You will be a critical number of our team with responsibilities and support commensurate with the role. We want you to succeed!
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
Ready to Apply?
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Please review existing content at ServeNoMaster.com/blog to see what our current graphics look like
3 - Are you able to work 40 hours a week every week?
4 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company and the salary of $750-850 per month?
If yes then we’d LOVE you to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply with Graphic Designer in the first line of your application
- Include a link to your portfolio
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Record a short video introducing yourself and explaining how you meet each of the job requirements. Please include three questions you’d like to ask and relevant experience. Then upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link in your application.
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application, just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
We are looking to hire someone ASAP, so fast action will be rewarded.
CEO & Owner,