Do you enjoy marketing?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
Are you organized, on-time and efficient?
Do you enjoy new challenges and variety?
Then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a marketing assistant to help with day-to-day marketing activities.
This may include:
- Setting up e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns.
- Writing ad copy and working with designers on ad creative’s.
- Setting up basic web sites.
- Creating landing pages.
- Modifying web copy.
- Working with programmers to modify web sites.
- Researching marketing trends and solutions.
I don’t expect you to be an expert in any of these things, but a general working knowledge of them would be helpful. Training will be provided along the way. You’ll also have access to educational materials and tools.
This is an entry level position. It’s a great opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and get experience to further your career.
We are looking for someone with these qualities:
- Fluent in English
- Good with details
- Problem solver
- A person who takes initiative and doesn’t just wait around for someone to tell them what to do
- Can work overlap times (U.S. Central Time)
If you’re familiar with any of these, it’s a definite plus:
- Wordpress, html, php, LAMP
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Advertising
We are a direct response marketing and advertising agency that focuses on the digital side of things. We are proudly based in Austin, Texas USA. Our business is growing and we need your help to keep up with it, so please apply today.