Design Team Coordinator
Salary Type: Monthly
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25 talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: graphic design (digital & print), web design and illustrations.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 3+ years and we are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
About the role
The team leader will be responsible to manage and oversee a team of 10+ designers and a portfolio of 80+ clients. The tasks will be highly diversified and will constantly evolve as the company grows.
What will you work on:
Each task (logo, landing page, illustration, etc.) that comes in needs to be assigned to a designer with a matching skills set. You will need to make sure each task is being worked on, that every designer is not under or overworking and that we always respect our promised deadlines (24-48h delivery).
You will be responsible to perform quality check on all of the finished tasks, make sure all deliverables match the clients brief and suggest revisions if necessary.
You will be 100% responsible for your team and their projects. You will have to properly manage leave requests, internal and external communication, problems resolution, SOPs implementation.
With the help of management team, you will need to conduct bi-annual performance reviews for all members of your team.
You will be responsible to conduct one-on-ones / group trainings with the members of your team regarding: onboarding, customer communication, time management etc.
All designers communicate directly to the client on a daily basis regarding project deliverables. You will have to step in and support our clients when in need of the project manager for more complex situations. You will be responsible for our portfolio of current clients and you will need to take over the communication with the clients quite often, via customer support chat, e-mail or video call.
Our ideal candidate
- Excellent English skills (all communication takes place in English)
- Strong knowledge in graphic / web design → similar past experience is mandatory
- Management/Leadership experience
- Ability to use tools (G Suite, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Slack, Asana, Notion, etc.)
- Great organisational, people and communication skills
- Motivated / Do-it mentality / Team player focused on always finding solutions rather than spotting the problems / Willingness to go the extra mile
- Able to work 10AM - 7PM Eastern European Time
- Fast learner / ability to adapt (things are constantly evolving)
- Strong personality / Honest but always polite
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Opportunity to grow (benefits and role/responsibilities) as the company grows
- Monthly fixed salary of $800-$1200 depending on experience
- 100% remote but must work on Eastern European Time
How to apply