Job Description: Data Analyst
If you’re a passionate, curious, creative person, and you know your way around a few different Business Intelligence tools, you’re a perfect fit.
The Advertising team at Incrementum Digital is looking for a Data Analyst to help derive data-driven insight for specific off-platform content distribution channels that will be assigned to you as a focus area. The ideal candidate would be humble & curious while capable of refining complex data sets into one clear & understandable narrative with comprehensive actionable insights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as point person for analytical questions & actionable insights related to all active client Advertising campaigns.
- Partner with the Advertising team to evaluate the impact and ROI on the key initiatives, A/B tests or multivariate tests
- Provide data structure requirements and enhancements to Data Engineering/Martech team in partnership with business teams based on requirements and business goals.
- Continuously mine data and drive analyses by applying your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to present actionable insights to internal stakeholders.
- Create dashboards to provide actionable insights in a digestible way to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify opportunities, understand objectives, and rationalize efforts to support strategic business objectives with both short-term and long-term deliveries in an environment with high expectations for swift action.
- Proactively monitor data to ensure accuracy and identify issues; provide thoughtful and timely solutions to problems.
- Contribute to building a quantitative and data-based decision-making culture
- Develop, produce and distribute ad hoc and standardized reports and analyses.
- Build automated and scalable solutions for self service through Tableau/GDS via reporting tables, data extracts, and other methods and frameworks to enable efficiencies and scale
- Build data sets for exploration, as needed, by stitching disparate data sources for A/B tests, acquisition, order transactions, and CRM efforts that enable deep data exploration to uncover ‘Why’ and ‘What’
Advertising Managers, Strategists & Specialists, PPC Managers & Senior Managers, Brand Partners.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- 2+ years of experience within the advertising industry, working with massive data sets and developing trend analyses
- Experience with display/programmatic data sets - specifically Google Campaign Manager 360, Amazon Advertising, or any Amazon Advertising platform.
- Must be detail-oriented, thorough, analytical, and decisive
- Must be a proactive problem solver with an ability to think creatively, strategically and technicallyExperience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to provide strategic thought leadership related to your assigned off-platform distribution focus areas and translate data concepts to related stakeholders in the business
- You have exposure to Data Warehouses and an understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience of excel modeling & Looker preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid
Employment Type : Full-time, 100% Remote
- Advertising, Data & Analytics, BI