Customer Success Manager for Digital Agency [CLOSED]
SEM Facebook ads Google Adwords SEO Analytics Analysis Email Management Project Management Design Management
Perceptiv Digital are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager for a web design and digital marketing agency. Here, innovation is celebrated and enthusiasm is genuine (did you know it's possible to love coming to work?!). Ideal all-rounder Account Services position for someone who wants to work with both people (clients and colleagues) and the strategy side of digital marketing.
If you are successful with this application you will play a pivotal role within our company. You will need to be experienced in digital marketing, client-focused and be able to plan, implement, manage workflow and communicate our industry-leading solutions to our clients. This is NOT a sales position, it is a marketing results position driven by data and metrics that will show you how your clients are performing.
You will also need the perfect balance of strategic acumen and the ability to pro-actively and reactively communicate with stakeholders. You will need to have the passion and determination to deliver exceptional results working on small to big brand clients.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and in-house production team to ensure client deliverables are completely in a timely manner to the highest of standards.
- Understand their clients brief to enable them to review design work and instinctively know whether it is suitable for the client
- Creating, planning and executing marketing and design work using project management software
- Anticipate potential issues/opportunities relating to a project
- Regular communication between client and agency, achieving positive representation and realistic client expectations
- Excellent written English
- Account management experience in a digital agency
- SEO, SEM, CRO and Social Media product knowledge necessary (& a proven history working with these digital avenues)
- Flawless communications skills
- Proficient understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics etc)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines consistently
- Have project management experience in a fast paced environment involving multiple stakeholders
- Can analyse and present key data in a comprehensive format to clients
Do you tick all the boxes and want to know more about this booming agency?! Apply now & I will be in contact shortly!