Mango Publishing (mango-publishing.com the parent company of Mango Rankings) is a young fully remote performance marketing company looking for a Content Manager to join our full-time editorial team. This position will allow you to develop a deep knowledge of the topic as you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new things as we expand into new markets and industries.
About the Role:
As a content manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the content creation process from start to finish. Your role will include creating, improving and maintaining a consistent brand identity for our WordPress affiliate websites. Your duties will also include monitoring website performance and traffic to identify the best content optimization practices.
This is a fully remote, full-time position in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with freelancers all over the world in different time zones and work on content in multiple niches and languages.
What you will learn and gain:
- Competitive package with the potential to move up quickly.
- As a growing company we offer the opportunity for you to grow your salary.
- The role includes benefits such as paid off time, training, bonuses, perks, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- The responsibility to make an impact from day one. You'll have full ownership of the operations.
- Free and continual learning will spearhead your knowledge of SEO and online marketing.
What you will be doing:
- Research topics and keywords for developing a relevant content outline using SEO tools such as Ahrefs.
- Source, filter and recruit freelancers for open positions and on-going projects.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day tasks of the team ensuring that set objectives are met.
- Responsible for building the project teams. Assign and assist freelancers to multiple orders ensuring that the project is completed on time.
- Edit, proofread and improve written content.
- Conduct or oversee Quality Control checks to review content before they go live.
- Be in charge of communicating with the writers and editors, assigning and overseeing the weekly tasks.
- Proven work experience as a content manager for at least 2 years.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Proven knowledge of SEO tools of at least 1 years.
- Prior experience of working for a digital marketing agency or affiliate publishing group.
- You’re a fast learner and are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), or G Suite.
- Experience working with WordPress
Pay & Benefits:
- Monthly Full-time Wage = Negotiable based on your level of experience and skills + performance bonus
How to Apply:
We are looking for the right candidate and the right fit for the long term.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click ->Apply Right Now<- (on the right)
- You will be taken to the typeform questionnaire - complete it!
- Go back to your profile and open the message thread for this role
- Submit your resume in this message thread