About Koda Brands
Do you like to work hard, take massive action, and are driven to achieve results? Are you the one that can take an action plan, roll up your sleeves and get it all done? If so, let’s talk. Koda Brands is a portfolio of growing businesses in the beauty and fashion industries.
Our brands include:
Secret Beauty Club (secretbeautyclub.com)
Kapuluan Coconut (kapuluancoconut.com)
More Naturals (morenaturals.com)
This is a fully remote position that can be performed anywhere in the world.
Why Work for Koda Brands?
We empower people to do their best work.
We believe a great business starts with great people, and we leverage talent across our industries to drive our strategy, solve complex challenges and adapt to the market.
We do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with them.
We have incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a series of businesses in a fast-growing industry.
You will get a competitive salary, paid time off once eligible, and flexible work hours.
About the Role
We require someone to lead our creative content marketing efforts. We are looking for a real go-getter, someone who loves taking massive action and achieving results. We need someone that won’t stop until it’s all done. We are also looking for a great communicator, who could have written a way better job description than this one.
You're our ideal candidate if:
- You speak and write in English fluently or as your native language.
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- You have a high writing proficiency and love creating content.
- You have outstanding networking skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- You can connect and build relationships.
- You are creative, upbeat, energetic, independent, and trustworthy.
- You love to learn new things and process large amounts of information.
- You are highly creative and imaginative.
- You have an eye for detail.
These are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done by working for us:
- Create and edit content for various channels (social media, email campaigns, blog posts, and content websites).
- Adjust the texts/wording to the audience of each brand.
- Look for new online marketing platforms to attract new audiences.
- Work on improvement of brand awareness through a set of various marketing activities.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content.
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility.
- Shape language and tone used in email campaigns and website banners.
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g., weekly or monthly).
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field.
- Have proven work experience as a Copywriter, Content Manager, or similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have an ability to write creative copy for large pieces of content (e.g., product descriptions, blog posts) and smaller texts (e.g., social media posts, email campaigns).
- Have proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Have creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Keyword search knowledge.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Beauty Industry Experience.