Email Marketing Wordpress Creative Writing English - speaking English - writing
Magic Resorts in the Philippines is looking for a new employee to strengthen the reservation office in Moalboal, Cebu. Are you willing to relocate to the Philippines to work as a commercial administrative assistant? With the possibility to promote to assistant office manager? Read on!
The Magic Resorts reservation office is responsible for the entire booking process that starts with marketing and ends after processing the reservations and providing all information to the resorts. It is the point of contact for all external parties: guests, travel agents, suppliers and so much more. Together with the team you provide excellent customer service, ensure correct handling and processing of reservation and information requests and have a supporting role in marketing activities.
- administratively strong?
- commercially minded?
- fluent in English?
- experienced with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint?
* command of the German language and knowledge of Adobe is an advantage.
Magic Resorts consists of two dive resorts on two different islands in the Philippines: Magic Island in Moalboal, Cebu and Magic Oceans in Anda, Bohol.
The Dutch management works closely with the local population to provide mostly Western costumers with a (diving) vacation to never forget. The reservation office is where this (diving) holiday starts. Personal, professional and commercial approach/service are the keywords.
Moalboal is a popular, bustling town on the West coast of Cebu Island. It's a touristy place, so there are a lot of diving travelers and backpackers around the whole year through. There are a lot of bars, restaurants, shops and apartments, that can offer you everything you need for a great living in the tropics. In addition, there is a very large community of expats from all parts of the world and the sea and white beaches meet the expectations of living and working in the tropics!
We can offer you the following:
- Accommodation at the resort for the first 2 months after your arrival. We'll help you with finding a safe and comfortable place to stay.
- PHP 40.000 monthly + a 13th moth + a nice,performance-oriented bonus at the end of the year.
- A young team, existing of only 2 ladies (1 Dutch manager & 1 Filipino reservation officer, but almost 80 friendly, local colleagues at both resorts.
- Versatility in tasks.
- Visa + costs. The first few months it will be a tourist visa. After, if we all are happy, we'll get you a working visa worth of PHP 120.000.
- The possibility to grow as an assistant office/marketing manager.
Are you the person we are looking for? Do not hesitate and reach out to Cynthia Paters - Office manager Magic Resorts.
Magic Resorts consists of two dive resorts on two different islands in the Philippines: Magic Island in Moalboal, Cebu and Magic Oceans in Anda, Bo...View company profile