Our team of online marketing specialists help brands to launch and grow their sales on Amazon in the US, UK, and Europe.
We provide a Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) to many of our clients. PPC helps to drive traffic, increase organic sales on key search terms, and provides a measurable return on the client’s investment is.
Do you measure up?
We consider this such a critical function on the team that we are extremely picky about candidates. See if you can answer “yes” to the questions below.
1. I have at least 12 months of experience with Adwords or another similar ad platform
2. I’ve been studying Google SEO for years and know how to rank a product/website/video for a specific search term
3. I can name 3 keyword research & analysis tools right off the top of my head, and know how to use them all
4. I may not know much about Amazon Ads yet, but I have a track record of learning and mastering new Advertising platforms
5. I’m a team player and love sharing my knowledge with others
6. I have excellent written english skills, can create a good-looking spreadsheet, and am comfortable talking on the phone with team-mates and clients
About Bobsled Marketing
Bobsled Marketing is a fully remote team of 11, with team members located in the USA, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, and the Philippines. We work together on Slack and Asana.
We’re a tight-knit team that learns a lot from each other, with a collegiate working environment.
Our clients range from startup brands to a billion-dollar company. We help these clients launch their products and grow revenue on this exciting sales channel.
As a fast-growing company, there are exciting avenues for career development as we continue to grow and add new ecommerce marketing services to our clients.
About the position
- Expected work hours are 30-40 hours per week. You should be available each weekday from 9AM EST - 12PM EST for calls, training and meetings. The rest of the day you can work when you want.
- The position is paid hourly. The rate is negotiable and dependent on experience.
- You’ll report to a Project Manager on the team who will manage your workload and projects. You’ll be coached and trained by an Amazon PPC Manager on how to do the work itself.
- Your core daily tasks will include keyword research, setting up & optimizing ad campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, investigating and troubleshooting issues or anomalies with campaigns. For some clients, you’ll be their main point of contact and will be responsible for delivering weekly performance reports and monthly calls. You need to be comfortable presenting your analysis and recommendations to other team members and to clients.