About the company
What are we about?
SellerMetrics operates as a dynamic software/agency hybrid, providing comprehensive solutions to empower sellers on the Amazon marketplace. With two powerful software offerings, SellerMetrics and LandingCube, both in the top 100 for their niche, alongside a range of done-for-you agency services, the company revolutionizes its approach to Amazon business.
The company's primary focus lies in assisting customers with their marketing initiatives, wielding their expertise to drive growth and success for Amazon sellers. By leveraging their cutting-edge tools and industry know-how, they profoundly impact the enhancement of market presence and maximize profitability.
As for the team, SellerMetrics operates with lean core staff and collaborates closely with talented freelancers who excel in their respective domains.
While the company culture is still evolving, SellerMetrics envisions a collaborative environment where individuals possess a high degree of ownership mentality and autonomy, provided trust remains unbroken. They strive for technical excellence in all departments, aspiring to become the most data-driven service provider in the Amazon marketplace. The culture embraces innovation and encourages fearlessly exploring new horizons.
About the role
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the goal of the client create an ad strategy/structure that is align with the client’s goals
- Building out and launching ads campaigns in the structured and scalable way
- Use our in house Amazon ads software to ensure the bids are optimized and rules/settings are complete across add legacy and new campaigns
- Be connected to the best practises within the industry
- Make sure the advertising targets and keywords are heavily relevant to the advertised product
- Continuously run A/B tests to improve ad performance and conversion rates.
- Ongoing monitoring of not only ad metrics, but also seller side metrics such as top line sales, TaCoS, % of Organic/PPC Sales, Keyword Ranking and Unit Session %
- Generate bi-weekly reporting for clients
- Stay informed about Amazon's advertising policies and algorithm changes and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Document any changes made to the campaigns for both learnings and for organizational purposes
- Stronge budget management, able to implement the account level budget to be efficiently allocated on a portfolio and campaign level
Here’s what we are looking for
We do value technical skills for sure, but what is of more importance is the attitude you bring to the table, this is a relatively new industry (there is no Bachelor of Amazon Selling). Tremendous value if you are able to find resources through your own discovery process and be able to be a sponge of the industry. Other traits we value:
- Hard Working
- Handle constructive criticism
- Be a good team player (related to reliability)
- You have 2+ years of experience, ideally in Amazon Advertising
- Strong technical skills, comfortable with numbers and processes
- Able to learn and assimilate new tools into existing processes
- Able to handle bulk operations
- Have a love for all things growth hacking, eCommerce, and digital marketing. Nerd out on reading blogs, listening to podcasts and learning/implementing new strategies/tactics to be applied for the client/team’s benefit
- Strong communication skills, able to explain the reason behind their decisions, either written or verbal
Nice to have:
- Have dipped their hands in either Amazon selling or general E-Commerce
- Worked previously for an Amazon seller or an agency
- Have built or tried to built a personal brand presence on LinkedIn
- Able to work 2+ hours during the day in the US est time zones
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary of $3000 to $3500/month USD
- 14 days vacation
- Client Retention Bonus
How to apply?
- Apply on Job Rack
- For initial vetting, you be asked to answer a set of questions from a survey, please complete the Typeform (20mins) when you click Apply.
- Interview with the Founder
- Case Study
The entire hiring process is about 3 weeks