Account manager - remote work, great training opportunities, and potential for quick promotion [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Our UK based business (datadrivenmarketing.co) builds automated marketing funnels for online businesses.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organised and problem-solving to do work on automated marketing funnels for our clients.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their marketing skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We have lots of great things in the pipeline, and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from email marketing, landing page creation and customer surveys.
Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training in how to do each thing you work on.
About the role
Exciting full-time account management role, with chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay of $800/ month plus $400 quarterly bonus if you reach targets. There are also lots of opportunities for promotion. Someone who started in this role has had two promotions and two pay rises in the last year and is now earning $1200/ month plus quarterly bonuses of $600.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing techniques to improve your skills every day. You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, daily coaching from the CEO and the Operations Manager, and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me (CEO) and Josip (Operations Manager).
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Set up a new landing page for a webinar
- Edit a confirmation page
- Setting up email automation in ConvertKit
- Go through research from customer surveys and written up a customer avatar
- Found photos for an ad campaign
- Checked, double checked and triple checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
- Anything else we needed doing
Tasks will be set up in our project management system, and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
We work a 40 hour work week and you get two weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
We need someone who is:
- extremely organised – there are hundreds of tasks involved in building an automated marketing funnel, and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out – there are lots of problems to solve when you’re working in online marketing. You will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice. You’ll be working
- good at written and spoken English
- available to work at least 4 hours of your working day between 7am and 4:30pm London Time
- ideally have 6 months + experience with marketing systems (including any of Facebook Ads, landing pages, email marketing, etc.)
Data Driven Marketing helps online businesses to build automated marketing funnels to increase their profits. We are at the cutting edge of the latest online marketing techniques – including website and email personalisation, automation, Facebook chatbots and more.
We’re a really fun, fast-moving company. We work hard, and we reward our staff well for doing a good job.
How to apply
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
- Apply with Marketing assistant in the first line of your email
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file sharing system
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link
I look forward to hearing from you.
Data Driven Marketing