Skopje , Macedonia
For the past 10 years I've been working as assistant on multiple projects, some of them for local companies others on UpWork (former oDesk).
At first most of the tasks I worked on were data entry, sorting and research. Over the years I picked up a lot new skills.
- Wordpress: I started off with entering pre-written content to already existing websites. Over the past 3 years I started with installing the wordpress backend, setting up the websites and doing some custom coding, HTML and CSS, for visual changes requested by clients
- Sales and support: For the past two years I've been working closely with clients via email or phone selling services, as well as working as support, mostly using ZenDesk, for clients having difficulties or require additional information.
- Marketing: running marketing campaigns and using my ideas to create a new and better campaign. I have been in charge of monitoring, posting and responding to questions on social media, as well as managing email campaigns with Mailchimp, sendinblue and campaign monitor.
- Design: As part of my marketing tasks I started learning design, creating images from scratch or manipulating existing images for social media and email marketing.
- Project Management: Being responsible for keeping various projects on track.
I am a fast learner, so my skills would not be limited to these. I am always eager to learn something new and use that new skill to either pass on the knowledge to someone or use it to help.
To overview my working history navigate to my UpWork profile:
|Marketing||Social Media Marketing|
|Office||Human Resource Management|