Writing Project Manager [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Hourly
Masters Essay, Toronto’s premier academic essay writing service, is currently seeking a full time Project Manager.
The Project Manager’s main responsibilities include:
- Reviewing orders sent to us by our sales team and corresponding with sales as needed for additional material/clarification
- Composing project offers and sending these offers to our team of writers
- Managing correspondence with writers and addressing inquiries from writers, including project-related questions and concerns
- Updating our company spreadsheet to ensure that all project information is accurate and current
- Communicating in a polite and professional manner with other staff, including managers from other departments
- Ensuring that a high volume of written work, including revisions where needed, is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
- Delegating projects to the Quality Control team
- Completing some work in the Quality Control department by reviewing/editing papers due day-of
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential. The ideal candidates will also have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends. Please note that weekends and evenings are required.
Additional qualifications for Project Manager include:
- Native proficiency in English
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
- Exceptional communication, decision-making, leadership, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
- Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is preferred
- Previous writing, editing, and/or management experience is an asset
We invite all candidates interested in the Project Management position to submit a tailored cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.